Jai Hind Hind, Jai India
Maathe par vijay ki bindiya.
The Hockey World Cup 2018 opens at Bhuvaneshwar today (27-November-2018). The official anthem for the tournament is composed and rendered by A.R. Rahman and penned by Gulzar sb.
Do Log, is the first full length novel penned by Gulzar, going to be released in the month of November. A story of refugees with a landscape of events from Partition of 1947 to the Kargil war of 1999.Read More
Suspected Poems is new poetry collection of Gulzar released by Penguin Vikings. The poems are translated in English by Pavan K Varma, fourth in series after Selected Poems, Neglected Poems & Green Poems..Read More
No wonder then, that translations have been a constant, if not as visible, preoccupation. Late last year, he released his translation of the works of Rabindranath Tagore: 60-odd poems of Tagore’s young days in two volumes in Baghban (The Gardener), and his poems for children brought out as Nindiya Chor (The Crescent Moon).Read More
- Because We Are – Gulzar & Meghna in conversation – JLF 2019
- Jiya Jale – Gulzar in conversation with Nasreen Munni Kabeer – JLF 2019 Session Video
- Jai Hind Jai India – Hockey World Cup 2018 Anthem Song with A.R. Rahman [Live Performance]
- Jiya Jale – The Stories of Songs – Gulzar in conversation with Nasreen Munni Kabir
- Soorma – Ishq Di Baajiyaan New Song
- Jaipur LitFest
- Lit Fests
- Live Performances
- Marathi Sammelan
- Special Occasion